Friday, April 16, 2010

Life Partner


I don't know about girls but If you are a guy you would have definitely thought about this a lot of times. I was browsing in the internet and I came across a some indian girl's engagement and marriage pictures. She was really beautiful. Suddenly I started thinking about my wife to be. The people who know me say I am more than average good looking guy. When i was young, still I am young, I am 23, when i was younger I wanted a beautiful wife.

But as I mature I realize that beauty is not the only thing that matters. I know that in India many men have married their wife just because of her physical attractiveness. My advice to the men out there. You are gonna spend your reminder of your life with one woman. Better you marry here for her character. Physical beauty will not matter when you are old. My criteria for my wife to be are so many that it is doubtful to be met by an average middle class Indian woman. I dont need beautiful wife, but i want a smart looking, well dressed woman. A woman who takes care of her body. She has to be confident, well educated and independent. I don't want a girl who always hangs on me for her needs. I want an equal partner. I am not a hypocrite. I also have all the above qualities. I workout. People who know me say I have good dressing sense.

An Indian poet once said in one of his poem. "A woman without education is like a wasteland. Plants grow there, but they are useless to anybody Similarly her children would be of no use to the society. But a woman with an education is like a farm. Her children are like food plants who would constitute a better society."

No comments:

Post a Comment